Friday, April 07, 2006

3 Tournaments

1. Had about 7k in chips with about 1,500 left. Had Aces in the little blind. First position raise. I re-raise. He goes all in with AK before the flop. Ace flops along with a queen and a 2. Turn Jack, river 10.

2. Early on I had AK of diamonds. Flop comes King high with 2 diamonds. I get raised and put my chips in. He had a set. I make the flush on the turn. Board pairs on the river.

3. I have about 8k in chips and get moved to a table with one live player who is going all-in every hand. There are no other live players at the table. Just the 2 of us. He has about 40k in chips so I figure I will let him steal some blinds and try to double up once. I wait until I get the A-7 of diamonds. He goes all-in and turns over the 9-7 of clubs. He wins when a 9 comes on the river.

No comments: